CONCEALED THERMOSTATIC SHOWER MIXER VALVE
Single cast body, high grade brass is featured in this premium quality valve. It is designed in a way that if maintenance is required whole valve does not require re-plumbing. Built-in anti-scald device means no more fluctuating water temperatures while showering. It equips with high-sensitive temperature sensing parts that can automatically control hot water and cold water to ensure constant temperature (0-50) outlet water in a short time to realize water saving. Also, it can automatically shut off when cold inlet or hot inlet suddenly cut off, to prevent burns and colds. Thus, it is quite suitable for the elderly and children.
Thermostatic mixer valve feature
1.Valve material:Brass and small body chrome finishes
2.three handle control , three way
3.first handle is : water diversion ,you can choose water come from shower head or handhled or bodyjet
4.second handle is: on/off
5.third handle is : temperature adjust 38degree to 80degre
7.Cold water Temperature: 5°C-29°C
8.Hot water temperature:50°C-80°C
9.Valve connect size:Hot &cold inlet size is G3/4" ,Three outlet size is G1/2"
10.Fully Thermostatically controlled, no need to adjust temperature hardly each time
11. 3/4" hot/cold inlets with built-in non-return valves to prevent backflow
12.For best performance 1 Bar pressure is required
13.For more dimensions please see technical drawing
- A three way diverter is typically used for an above showerhead, hand held showerhead and the third for either tub filler/body jets.
- A thermostatic valve allows for separate temp. & pressure controls, allowing you to leave the water on a certain temp. & turn water on/off separately.
- Three Square knobs from top to bottom: Water Diverter, Temperature Control, On/Off Control.
- Diverter knob can be positioned half way between outlets, giving you the opportunity to indulge in two shower experiences simultaneously.
- Solid brass construction coated with a chrome finish. Shower options and Hot & Cold functions etched on plate.